Trust Our Good Reputation

Discover what makes us a preferred cannabis store in Waterville, ME

At Amber Horizons, we make it our goal to support our local Waterville, ME community. For this reason, we grow 90% of our product ourselves and source the other 10% locally. We use the entire plant for holistic applications because we believe it is more effective this way, and it's important that our products work well.

Not every cannabis store truly cares about their customers' best interests, but we do. Visit our CBD shop today to witness our commitment to customer service for yourself.

Customer service is our top priority

Customer service is our top priority

When you visit our cannabis store, we want you to be blown away by excellent customer service. Our friendly team members will:

  • Educate you on the potential benefits of full-spectrum oil
  • Explain the differences between CBD and cannabis products
  • Help you find the product that will best suit your needs

Once you purchase from us, we're confident we'll quickly become your favorite CBD